Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Distressed Christmas

Christmas is getting closer, are you ready? I enjoy making Christmas cards all year long, as well as listening to Christmas music (even during the summer). There's just so many amazing crafty supplies to limit them to a month or two. If I were really crafty, I'd find a way to use my Christmas stash for non-Christmas cards. Hmm, I think I just thought of a new challenge! Speaking of challenges, we have a fun one for you over at One Stop Craft Challenge. This week are featuring 'distressed Christmas creations'. Our sponsor is Fred She Said; have you worked with her images before? They have some great options. I was thrilled to be able to play with one of her decoupage sets. The coloring work was already done, I just had to cut the pieces, layer them up and add some bling. Hope to see you over at the OSCC.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation

Image Detail
 
Inspiration 

Ins and Outs ~Distressed Christmas
Stamps:Fred She Said (Christmas Flower); Stamping Up (Perfect Punches, Heard from the Heart, Delightful Decorations) 
Paper: Stamping Up (Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi) 
Ink: Stamping Up (Real Red, Wild Wasabi); Laser Printer; Memento Desert Sand 
Accessories: Stamping Up (Punches: 1¾” Scallop /Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border; Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder; Top Note Die; Victoria Crochet Trim)

5 comments:

  1. What an elegant Christmas card! Love the design, the pretty papers, the die cuts, and that fabulous image with the added sparkle! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning easel card! I bet that glitter is just amazing in person... so pretty! :) Thanks for joining us in the "What's Your Favorite?" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love all the layers and the sprinkle of glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a work of art and heart! That poinsettia is stunning with its sparkles!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study and Happy Holidays! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer