Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow Friend Fun

We had our first significant snow fall in Southern Minnesota this weekend. WAHOO! They tried to call it a blizzard, but since the temp stayed around 30F and there was minimal wind, I don't think blizzard qualified. My house got about 11 inches of snow which certainly meant it was time to break out the snowblower. Thankfully Mr. Gears was home for the weekend and took care of the chilly duty. I stayed in my pjs all weekend. :o)

This is my first  creation with a Saturated Canary image and I'm in love! I've been eying the super cute images in blogland for awhile and finally broke down and bought some. They are so sweet and many remind me of Precious Moments. They are our sponsor this week at One Stop Craft Challenge. We'd love to see you play along with our Christmas Friends theme.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
The color in the picture above is correct, not sure why my other pics got so off in tones.
Inside
Inspiration

Ins and Outs ~Snow Friend Fun
Stamps: Snow Blower (Saturated Canary) 
Paper: SU Whisper White, TPS (Solids and Santa & Friends) 
Ink: Laser Printer, Copics (Hair: R000, 00, 11; Elephant: BG10, 11, 13, 72; Skin: E50, 21, R20; Clothes: R20, 32, 35, 37, 39, 46; Snow and Sky: C00, BG0000); Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen
Accessories: TPS Bling Snowflake

10 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Saturated Canary images..I love working with them. Your card is gorgeous. I love the color scheme and fun papers. We are suspose to get our first snow fall this week. Enjoy.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so adorable. I love the SC image. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is absolutely darling!!!! Such a sweet image and fabulous papers. And, if I may say so, please keep your snow!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image- so cute! Love this card. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really cute card. Love the fun papers and fun image. Happy your could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love SC images too and this one is adorable, especially with your fantastic coloring. Love the papers you paired with it - just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card!! Love this sweet image - I adore elephants!! I will have to add this image to my collection!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww this is gorgeous. That image is adorable and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and details you have added too.

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin 'for the Weekend Challenge and Merry Christmas!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!!!! I love your colouring!!!! And your sparkly snowflake....awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer