Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dotty St. Patrick’s Day Mouse


Here’s my second card using this House Mouse image (go back one post to see the other). I colored it slightly different and went for a more cutesy approach by using a polka dot background mimicked by the open scallop border. If mice in real life were as cute as Mudpie, I would gladly accept his sweet clover! Not sure how long he’d make it in my fur herd filled house. The kitties would LOVE if I brought them a mouse home to play with. LOL.
 

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inspiration

Ins and Outs ~ Dotty St. Patrick's Day Mouse
Stamps:House Mouse O’ Lucky Day, Paper Crafts Verse 
Paper: SU Whisper White, TPS, Creative Memories 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Markers; Purple Spica; Gel Pens 
Accessories: SU Border Punch; Bling

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the purple and green.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cat :-) I love the image ,, soooo cute and the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool card. Loving that colour combo..
    Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stamps! good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Tamara
    PS I have blog candy to give away on my blog Posh Cat Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer