Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Egg-ceptional Dudley



This was a super quick and easy card to pull together. The card base was already pre-printed with an Easter theme; I had Dudley colored and ready to go; and the strip of bling was at the top of my accessories bucket. I free handed the egg shape to give it even MORE of an Easter feel.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
 Inspiration

Ins and Outs ~ Egg-ceptional Dudley
Stamps: Dustin Pike Dudley with Basket 
Paper: DCWV, SU Whisper White 
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (E40, 34, 35; YG21, 23, 25, 67; R81, 83, 85), Pigma Brush Pen Yellow 
Accessories: Rhinestone Sticker Strip

3 comments:

  1. what a fun easter card thanks for sharing at pms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, colouring and rhinestones. Thank you for playing along at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bright colours for Easter and Spring. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer