Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bugaboo Sock Monkey Graduate

Tis the graduation season; I'd better get busy! I have orders for a few cards and a few needed for personal use. I got this super cute sock monkey digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. Check their store blog on Fridays as they share a free image. I tweaked him a bit, as he was holding a flower and is wearing a stocking cap. By cutting out the image, I was able to remove the flower and trim the cap. I had the cap and diploma as separate images. A few snips and voila, my Sock Monkey is now a graduate! I used my TSG set for the sentiment inside and an SU rub-on for the Congratulations on the front.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Sweet Sketch Wednesday #51
Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 79 ~ Color Scheme

My Creation
Inside

Ins and Outs ~ Bugaboo Sock Monkey Graduate
Stamps: Sock Monkey (Bugaboo), The Places You'll Go (There She Goes)
Paper: DCWV (Shimmer, Adhesive Prints, Glitter)

Ink: Laser Printer, Copics (/R29; W1, 3; B39, 93), Clear Spica

Accessories: Star Brads, Nesties

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable carde! I love this little graduate! Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great graduation card. Love that fun bugaboo image. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is too stinken CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer