Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Star Graduate

Another graduation card that was very quick and easy. I used an existing (and decorated) chipboard star, paired with a punched star in my scrap pile. A bit of ribbon and a few other touches and it was done! I like to keep gender neutral cards on hand for those times I don't have a chance to make a personal creation. It seems there are always a few last minute Graduation Open Houses to pop up this time of year.

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 46 ~ White Space

Color Inspiration ~ The Pink Elephant Challenge #68 ~ Gotta Wear Shades Use bright colors in your creation.

Inspiration
My Creation
Inside
Very simple, just tacked a brad onto a star die cut, drew a dashed line around the edges and stamped a simple sentiment. Plenty of room for a personal note.

Ins and Outs ~ Star Graduate
Stamps: Studio G Dollar Stamps Graduation Set, SU Star background stamp
Paper: Stamping Up, Misc Die Cuts

Ink: Versamark, SU Real Red Marker

Accessories: Brads, SU Ribbon, SU Star Element

2 comments:

  1. fantastic!! girl how many grad cards do you have to make wonders the one that never needs any!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, I love the shape of it and those colours are fun! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer