Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CAS Sympathy with Rub Ons

This sketch from 365 Cards has been haunting me since March; actually most of the white space sketches have that affect on me! I'm not sure why, but I will find myself dreaming of 'solutions' to Pam's challenges for weeks before something clicks. My card is much simpler than I'd typically create and I'm itching to add more elements or patterns, but I'm just walking away. :o)

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 4 ~ White Space

Color Inspiration ~ Curtain Call Color Challenge #39


Inspiration
365 Cards Day 39 ~ Totally Transferred: Card decorated ONLY with Rub Ons
I applied the butterfly to a scrap piece of cardstock and then trimmed around it and adhered it with a pop up dot to give a bit of dimension.

My Creation
Ins and Outs ~ CAS Sympathy with Rub Ons
Stamps: None
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV

Ink: None

Accessories: Rub Ons (Plaid and Stamping Up)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card using this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer