Friday, July 9, 2010

New Cards Coming Soon!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting. My summer weekends are pretty much non-stop action and the only attention my craft supplies get are from the kitties. They think I have the BEST toys to play with and I often spend an hour trying to track down the missing pieces. In addition to a busy summer schedule, we bid farewell to my uncle as he journeyed to heaven this week. A bit of travel, lots of loving hugs, a mix of joyful and heartache filled tears, and the pile of work that accumulated at the coopicle left my blog lonely. I’ve got a bit of a stash to play catch up with so watch for frequent postings. Then again, the weekend is upon us and that means one thing in my world – PARADES! Mr. Gears usually does 2 parades each weekend and I am more than thrilled to keep him company and offer support. If you are sitting on the berm at a parade in Southern Minnesota, keep an eye out for this handsome fellow.


Same man, different looks. Mr. Gears clown outfit is a work in progress. He's wearing a 'loaner look' until we get his costume personalized to his specifications. I've spent more time discussing make up and clothing options with my hubby than I ever thought I would!

Chances are I’m settled into my chair along the route with some type of craft project keeping my fingers busy. Or, busy snapping photos of the creative people walking the parade. I hope your summer is going well and your fun hours are plentiful.

I was excited to be picked in the top 3 at the Party Time Tuesday blog for my manly birthday card. Even sweeter was sharing the spotlight with my One Stop Crafts Design Team friend Lorraine.
Stop by tomorrow for a new One Stop Craft Challenge and see what my fingers have been busy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer