Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting Sentimental as the OSCC

I've had a FABULOUS few days with my sister and her kids. She's in the process of moving from 30 minutes away to 6 hours. {{SAD FACE}} So, I have to jump at the chance to hang with her when she's nearby. That being said, I'm a tish late getting my One Stop Crafts Challenge card posted. This week Shelley's challenging us to create a card/project with the sentiment as the focus. I played around with several card ideas but they didn't quite pan out. Instead I went with a cute and simple treat container; perfect for party favors.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #114
Inspiration
My Creation
Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Sour Cream Treat Container
Stamps: SU Oval All and Four Frames
Paper: SU (Whisper White, Patterned DSP)
Ink: SU (So Saffron, Poppy Parade)
Accessories: SU Large Oval and Decorative Label Punch; SU Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon; Crimper

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely creation! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such cute little box! I'm just loving the colors. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun. Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little sour milk container!! I love making these they are so simpl yet so effective...

    Thanks for joining in our red challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer