Thursday, December 22, 2011

Silly Christmas Mice

I love House Mouse and Friends stamps and have a LARGE inventory. Sadly I don’t get to play with them that often. I need to find techniques to use them other than full out coloring. As much I as love to color, most of the HM stamps are large and detailed. I can spend hours on coloring before I even think about putting the image on a card! Thankfully there are a few challenges out there that encourage me to use my old supplies. I’ve had this stamp for a few years and even colored the image LAST Christmas, it’s about time I put it on a card. I used digital word art from TLC Creations for the inside verse.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #129
Inspiration
Image Detail
I covered the ornament in glossy accents.
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Silly Christmas Mice
Stamps: House Mouse Funny Face (Stampabilities), TLC Digi Verse
Paper: SU Whisper White, TCP and DCWV
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chalks, Copics (E000, 31; G40; BG000); White Gel Pen; Spicas (Blossom, Pitch Black)
Accessories: Misc Ribbon, Rhinestone Ornaments

7 comments:

  1. Great HM image & coloring. I love HM too and agree on the coloring. One technique that I like to use with them is the spotlight technique - very effective and little coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could pull this little cutie out of your stash. Thanks for joing us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden, ein niedliches Kärtchen ist das geworden.

    LG
    ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. The image is so cute and beautifuly coloured.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautifully coloured image! Fabulous card thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope that you will be back to join us again

    A Very Happy New Year to you
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really sweet card love that stamp so cute thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer