Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Under the Weather at OSCC

This week we're feeling 'under the weather' at One Stop Crafts. Well, not for long  if you check out all the awesome creations that are being posted! I'm late with mine because I am actually under the weather! I had surgery on Thursday and spent the weekend recouperating. I'm still staying close to bed and in my pjs, thank goodness for laptops! I hope you stop over and join in the fun; you can win some great prizes!

Sketch Inspiration ~ Mojo Monday Challenge #225

Inspiration
One Stop Crafts Challenge #166 ~ Under the Weather
The Corrosive Challenge #141 ~ Hearts
I have a rhinestone heart and drew one on the cast.
365 Cards Day 113 ~ Tuesday Trio: Beads, Floss, Stamped Image
I stretched this a bit by using a stamped image with ‘beady’ eyes.
365 Cards Day 280 ~ Inchies and Rinches
365 Cards Day 284 ~ Marvelous Mosaic
365 Cards Day 317 ~ Imagine This: Candy Land
I love playing this game with my nieces and nephews. My favorite part are the bright colors.
365 Cards Day 320 ~ On the Fringes
Use fringe in 2 places (I fringed the floss and my image contains fur fringe on the critters and the carpet)
My Time to Craft Challenge #171 ~ Favorite Embellishment
I am in LOVE with twine!!
My Creation
Image Detail
I love House Mouse stamps and this one is super cool because you can customize the designs on the cast. The stamp includes the Get W verse, but I free handed the flower and {heart} u.

Ins and Outs ~ Get Well Friends
Stamps: Cast of Characters (House Mouse Stampabilities)
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV Base
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copics (YR04; V000, 01, 04, 06, 29, 69; YG13; B0000, 28; RV04, 21; Y08, 15, 21; G12,40; C00, 02, 03; W3, 5; R02, 11, 24; E0000, 000, 00, 30, 40, 41, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53); Spicas
Accessories: Doodlebug Baker’s Twine, Rhinestone Heart

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo Very clever..... Great image and technique :)
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is brilliant Cat, what a fantastic design and image, top notch card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer