Thursday, May 17, 2012

Coffee Chit Chat

This card was so quick once I just sat down to make it. I'd had the image in my colored basked for awhile and wanted a card for one of my BFF's who shares a love for coffee. By using a preprinted card base the colors and layout just fell into place. I added a few embellies and voila - a cute card for one of my favorite chicas!

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 11 ~ Sunday Sketch
Inspiration
My Creation

Image Detail
I colored with Copics and cut and matted the image with nesties.
Ins and Outs ~ Coffee Chit Chat
Stamps: Stamping Bella Java Bella
Accessories: SU Ribbon, CM Flower and Heart Punch, EK Success Stickers; Nestabilities
Paper: PTI White CS, DCWV
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (B00, 21; E000, 15; G40; Y11, 32; R35); Clear Star

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the image and simplicity of the design. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card - such fab fun colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cat :-)

    thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer