Monday, January 14, 2013

Bebita Ruby



I try to maintain a positive attitude every day, and today is even more special since I get to share a card with you! This week we are celebrating new beginnings over at OneStop Crafts. The Stamp Fairy is sponsoring us and gave the DT some cute images to play with. I was excited to use Dotty with Teddy to make a new baby card to celebrate the arrival of my newest family member. I’m thrilled to have Ruby Antoinette as my great-niece and can’t wait to squish her little cheeks next weekend at her big brother’s birthday party.

Aren't they about as precious as can be?
I had to get a bit creative to add white highlights to my sweet bebita. See my tip below and tell me if you've every done this. 

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=

My Creation
Image Detail
 Tip - It's easy to jazz up your DP with just a little it of doodling.
 Tip #2 0~ See those white dots? I had the card away from my studio in order to take the pic and realized she needed a bit more detailing. I searched my desk drawer and all I could find was a bottle of liquid paper. The white dabs worked perfectly!
Inspiration 
365 Cards Day 6 ~Super Sketchy Sunday
Cute Card ThursdayChallenge #251 ~ Beat the Blues (used blue and babies always beat the blues away)
365 Cards Day 1 ~ New Beginnings (old and new)
365 Cards Day 302 ~ Blended (blend colors in any way) I used Copics to shade my baby’s face.

Ins and Outs ~Bebita Ruby 
Stamps: Dotty with Bear (Stamp Fairy); handwritten sentiment

Paper: SU Whisper White; WeR Memory Keepers Fiesta Pad; DCWV base
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (Skin: E000, 00, 01, R20; Shadows: E81, C3
Accessories: SU (Ribbon, Tinsel Garland, Glass Glitter, Brad, Ribbon Punch)

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet cards :)love the use of the liquid paper lol :)They looked great :)

    thanks for joining us over at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer