Every Saturday at All that Stickles will mark the beginning of a new weekly linky party. Each week we will designate a color of regular Stickles (usually not Distress Stickles, or Ice Stickles, but every once in a while we may throw those in there) and invite you to share projects you've made using that particular color of Stickles!
And don't forget about the prizes! Every month we will have multiple sponsors and multiple winners! Winners are not announced on a weekly basis, but rather on a monthly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win! Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of the month and then posted on the sidebar for the rest of the month, and the winners will be announced on the first Saturday of the next month. So February winners will be announced on Saturday March 2nd.
Linky Party Rules & Guidelines
- Linky Parties are open from Saturday at 12:00 AM US CST - Friday at 11:00 PM US CST.
- Any project you submit must be linked to your blog or online gallery.
- Projects must be NEW, no backlinking, please.
- Number of entries per linky party is unlimited.
- You may link up ANY type of crafty project as long as it uses the Stickles color of the week.
- Projects not using the Stickles color of the week will be disqualified.
- You may use as many colors of Stickles as you'd like on your projects as long as the color of the week is included.
- Winners will be randomly chosen.
This month we have the following sponsors
providing prizes for our winners:
BugabooStamps 7 Digis of winner’s choice
WhimsicalDesigns 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice
DigitalDelights by Louby Loo $5 Voucher to store
SK Digis $6 Voucher
Fresh Brewed 5 Digis of winner’s choice
Stinkin’ Cute Paper Pieicings $25 Gift Certificate
Are you still with me? Are you excited? Are you ready to Stickle? For our first Linky Party we are focusing on Anything Goes. Use whatever Stickles you have in your stash and pop over to All that Stickles to join the party!
Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
Yellow, Cotton Candy, Christmas Red, Turquoise, Orange Peel, Stardust
Stamping for the Weekend Challenge ~ Something Metal I used metallic paper.
Stamps:Clown Set Rick St. Dennis
Paper: SU Whisper White & Basic Black, DCWV All About Boys, David Tutera MetallicsInk: Laser Printer, Copics (BG10, 13, 49; R22, 27, 29; Y000, 00, 11,15,21,38; R81, 83, 85; C3, 5, 9, 100; YG01, 05, 23; V000, 06, 09, 12, 15; E27, 40, 41, 47, 49)
Accessories: Stickles (Yellow, Cotton Candy, Christmas Red, Turquoise, Orange Peel, Stardust , Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls