Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunshine and Rain

In my ever quest to complete the challenges at 365 Cards Challenge Blog, I find myself making cards to fit the challenges whether or not I have an immediate need for them. That’s still good, as I can build up a bit of a stash for when I need them. I know that combining their challenges could be considered ‘cheating’, but it’s the only way I stand a chance to completing the challenges. Maybe next year I’ll aim for making 365 individual cards for each challenge. 2010 is all about just trying to fit them in.

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 112 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday
Inspiration

My Creation


Image Detail
I cut around the umbrellas and added a layer of Diamond Glaze to the umbrellas and boots for shine. I also added dots of the glaze to the designer paper on the rain drops.

Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Sunshine and Rain
Stamps: Let it Rain (Cow Girl Up Stamps), Rain & Sunshine (There She Goes)
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV Spring

Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (C3; R24, 32; E21, 50; G12, 20; B34, 97); Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen

Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Diamond Glaze, Misc Buttons and Ribbon, Creative Memories Circle Punch, Pop up dots.

2 comments:

  1. oh this is too cute!! and i love the sentiment inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this card what a gorgeous design and I love the images this is one ACE card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer