Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Jacks

I'm cleaning off my desk and found another Halloween card to share. This was super quick, easy, and could be replicated for mass production. I have several SU wheels and they seldom get played with. I'd forgotten how easy they are to create backgrounds, not to mention just plain fun to use! Do you have wheels tucked in the back of a drawer? Get 'em out and roll into the fun!

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 233 ~ White Space

Inspiration
365 Cards Day 236 ~ Friday 5 Excluding cardstock, only 5 things on card
My five are 2 eyelets, twine, glitter pen, stamps
365 Cards Day 202 ~ Fall Fest 2 fall images and 3 fall colors
Stamping Vacation ~ Embellishment Challenge: Use a Corner Adornment

My Creation

Image Detail
Another neglected supply is my set of Martha Stewart glitter pens (I'm usually reaching for my Spicas). They offer a lot of sparkle in a larger brush stroke than the Spicas. Perfect for coloring in my jack-o-lantern.
Ins and Outs ~ Happy Jacks
Stamps: SU (Happy Jacks Wheel, Trick or Treat)
Paper: SU
Ink: SU

Accessories: Twine, Eyelets, Martha Stewart Glitter Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer