Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for You

Arrggghhhh...blogger was being a bugger uploading pictures so I'm late posting this for some of the challenges. That's okay, the post is really all about YOU, the person reading this.

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching here in the US, I wanted to take a moment to thank YOU for taking time out of your day to visit my blog. Whether you view me through Google Reader, email updates, or just come to take a peek, I want you to know I GREATLY appreciate it. We all have so many things warranting our time, to know you used some of yours to visit me is so heart warming. This card is for you!

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Week Sketch #20
This is an old sketch from the madness queen, before she started giving us CAS versions of the sketch. Since I'm working from behind, I took the leeway of making my own CAS of the sketch. :)


Inspiration

My Creation

Image Detail
It's really hard to see, but all those random 'dots' floating around, are sparkles. I used my Diamond Stickles to try and create a sparkly glow around the image. It looks really cool in person, just not so great in the photo.

Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Thankful for You
Stamps: SU (Just Believe, Eastern Blooms, Tags Til Christmas)
Paper: SU (Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso)
Ink: SU (Cajun Craze, Early Espresso)
Accessories: Diamond Stickles, SU Punches (Large Oval, Ornament, Decorative Label), SU Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the use of the diamond stickles. Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the image you chose and all the sparkle. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous! Thanks playing along with Sentimental Sundays this week! Hugz Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our Thoroughly Thankful challenge at Sentimental Sundays

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer