Friday, December 17, 2010

On Dasher

This card was quick and easy. It would be a quick mass production card.....if I did those. This year I'm making all one of a kinds!

Sketch Inspiration ~ Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #96

Inspiration
Stamping Vacation To Who? Challenge ~ Someone Who Loves Winter
This card is for a good friend who LOVES Christmas and the winter season. She's singing Christmas carols at Halloween and literally jumps up and down when the first snow flakes fly.

My Creation

Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ On Dasher
Stamps: SU (Dasher, Contempo Christmas)
Paper: SU (Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, DSP)
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: SU (Seam Binding, Dazzling Diamonds, Punch)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer