Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vintage Christmas

Another Christmas card to share. This card started with a kit and I added a few personal touches. Vintage isn't in my comfort zone, but I'm starting to like it a bit more. I've seen some great vintage Christmas cards out there and was inspired to give it a try.


Inspiration
My Creation

Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Vintage Christmas
Stamps: SU All Holidays, Bells and Boughs
Paper: SU (Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry)
Ink: SU (More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede), Black Staz On
Accessories: SU (Punches, Ribbon, Brads), Stickles (Yellow, Copper)

Techniques: Watercoloring, Distressing

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Cat !! so pretty and very stylish ,,, gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer