Friday, March 4, 2011

A+ Birthday

I've got a few cards to share with you as I kick off the weekend. It will be another busy one for me, so I want to get these posted before Monday rolls around. I know I didn't make the 365 challenges in time, but I decided I still want to try and finish them out. I wonder if I'll be able to combine any of the new challenges in with my old!

Inspiration
My Creation

Inside
Ins and Outs ~ A+ Birthday
Stamps: Phooka Board, SU First Day, Computer Generated Sentiment
Paper: DCWV Gradeschool
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (C2, 3, 5, 7; E41, 47, 49)
Accessories: Misc Fiber, Gem

2 comments:

  1. super fun card!! so glad you are joining us for year 3 :)

    have a great weekend girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun..great sketch and colors! Love the fringe! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer