Monday, September 26, 2011

Button Frenzy

This card originated at a free class my public library offered a few months ago. It was a bit of a cluster since there was only 1 Big Shot and 1 Button Die for about 15 people to use (in addition to the 4 other cards we were making). Each button consists of 4 layers which meant 4 passes through the Big Shot. The sample was completely different than what I created. I used a lunch break to pop in and crank out my buttons and opted to maximize my effort and create multiple shapes and sizes using the other pieces of the dies. The original just used the small square button.

I guess you could say I got a ‘tad’ bit frenzied with my button making and piled them all onto the card.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #78
Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 110 ~ Mega Movie Saturday
The colors from the movie poster inspired me.
Inspiration
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge # ~ Autumn I used autumn colors in my card.
My Time to Craft Challenge #158 ~ L is for…
I used LAYERS of LOVELY buttons
365 Cards Day 59 ~ Getting ‘Kraft’y
365 Cards Day 81 ~ Asymetry
365 Cards Day 84 ~ Monday Prompt: Ruffles I tried to ‘ruffle’ my ribbon.
365 Cards Day 93 ~ Bulletin Board
The Kraft background is inspired by cork, I handwrote the sentiment to indicate a note pinned to a bulletin board, and the buttons made me think of cute push pins.
365 Cards Day 94 ~ Button Blitz
Use 20+buttons and stack at least 6 of them
My Creation
Image Detail
I added glossy accents to the buttons for a realistic look.
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Button Frenzy
Stamps: None
Paper: SU, Kraft
Ink: SU Basic Black Marker
Accessories: SU Button Die, SU Ribbon, Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer