Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scrappy Butterfly

This card has been sitting in pieces, literally since it's made of scraps LOL, on my desk for awhile. I finally had a chance to put the finishing touches on it and get it posted on my blog. I don't often create cards without getting inky, but this was a fun way to use up some scraps and a fluttery butterfly.

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 297 ~ White Space

Inspiration
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Scrappy Butterfly
Stamps: None
Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia, SU Basic Black, Unknown Grey 
Ink: None
Accessories: Silver Cording, SU Punch, Rhinestones, Vellum Butterfly (Wedding Favor by Brides)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the papers you've used!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cat this is awesome, what beauty you have created here, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cat you go girl! Completely ROCKED the abstract challenge, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is WONDERFUL!!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer