Monday, June 24, 2013

ATS Firefly Whisper

Hello all! Apologize for the tardiness in posting my creation for the All that Stickles Firefly Linky party. My laptop is getting a tune up and I'm going through withdrawals! I can view my favorite blogs on my phone, but haven't figured out how to post anything. I'd better start practicing!

For the next two weeks we are looking for creations featuring Firefly Stickles. Firefly is such a fun cheery green color, perfect for summertime creations. I used an image from one of our awesome sponsors, Fresh Brewed Designs and pulled a verse from my stash. I'm sorry I can't remember who created it, I need to get better about writing that down when I print them.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
I used Waterfall Stickles on her her hair, Tropical Tangerine on her wings and Firefly on her dress.
Inspiration
Ins and Outs ~ Life's Secret
Stamps: Whisper (Fresh Brewed Designs); unknown verse
Paper: SU (Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie), TPS Base
Ink: Laser Printer, Copics (B0000, BG0000, 000, 01, 05; YG03, 06, 17, 23; E000, 33, 50, 51)
Accessories: SU Embossing Folder, Stickles (Firefly, Tropical Tangerine, Waterfall)

2 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment! Fabulous card! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the beautiful soft colors on this card. She looks like a soft whisper indeed!!!
    Thank you for sharing and playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our June month long prize challenge!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer