Monday, July 1, 2013

Tag it at OSCC

Hello there and WELCOME to July!! We are kicking things off with a 'add a tag' challenge over at One Stop Craft Card Challenge. Fred She Said is our sponsor and gave the design team some wonderful images to play with. I combined several pieces to make my creations. Hop on over and check out what my teammies did and join in the fun!

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
I made one card in the shape of a tag and another with a tag as the focus.
 
 
 

Inspiration
Ins and Outs ~ Tagged Butterflies
Stamps: Marigolds and Morpho Set, Sentiment, and Background all from Fred She Said
Paper: Xpress Blender CS, DCWV Royal Garden and Lemon stacks; Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon stack

Ink: Laser Printer; Copics: Bodies - Y23, 26, YR24; Purple - V01, 05, 06, 09; Blue - BG01, 05, 09; Y06

Accessories: Brad, Twine

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are seriously beautiful. I love tags and you have inspired me no end. The colors are magnificent.
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful artwork with us at WAW.
    I Pray God’s Richest Blessings on You and Your Family,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Word Art Wednesday, Cat! We are SO BLESSED that you've found your way to our challenge blog, and I'm super grateful to have you share your wonderful talents with us by playing along in our challenge this week. I just LOVE your art, and I am really looking forward to having you share more of it with us. Hope you're having a blessed week, and that you will stop by again tomorrow for a new challenge. It's such a joy to fellowship with new friends, and I really do hope that you will continue to join us and play along in our challenges. Your art is so sweet, and needs to be shared. I'm just blessed that you would share it with us! Hope to see you again VERY soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project. Amazing colouring.
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Butterflies” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer