Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hot, hot, hot!

Ack! I think my brain has been fried by the summer heat. I didn't get a chance to schedule my One Stop Crafts post and now we are on the brink of a NEW challenge. Hopefully I still have time to inspire you to join in our Summer Colors challenge. The DT played with some AWESOME digis from SK Digis. You really need to check out Sonia's art. She has a few freebies posted so you can sample her style. I can't help but smile when I look at Nutty Jalepeno. He is SO ready for a party!

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail

Ins and Outs ~ Hot, hot, hot!
Stamps: Nutty Jalepeno (SK Digis), TLC Verse
Paper: TPS A Day at the Beach Stack, SU
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (E30, 31, 33, 59; Y19; B02, 04, 29; G12, 14, 19; R20, 24, 27, 29)
Accessories: SU Punch; Stickles (Green, Yellow, Christmas Red, Firefly, Waterfall, Dark Blue)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Love your sparkly card Cat... Thanks for linking in my FANtastic Linking Party... HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks today for joining Sister Act... {wink}...lol... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute! Love the image and glitter. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer