Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bleached Out Witch

I don't often play with different techniques, so it was a stretch for me to break out the bleach. Not sure why I was inspired, but I did. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
I rotated the sketch for my card.
Inspiration
365 Cards Day 39 ~ Wacky Color Wednesday (Purple, orange and green) 365 Cards Day 202 ~ Once Upon a Time (take inspiration from a fairy tale) I went for more of the dark side of my favorite fairy tale, The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. I first fell in love with the movie and later the original book. Some of my favorite scenes involved the Wicked Witch. Crazy4Challenges #8 ~ It’s All Geometric (Use 3 Different Geometri Shapes) I’ve used a circle, square and rectangle on my card. 365 Cards Day 208~ Challenge Combo (one from June, July and Aug) June: Day 114 ~ Lovin Lavender; July: Day 144 ~ You Raise Me Up; August: Day 154 ~ Planes Trains and Automobiles
My Creation

INS AND OUTS ~ Bleached Out Witch Challenges:365 Cards Day 39 ~ Wacky Color Wednesday 365 Cards Day 183 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday 365 Cards Day 202 ~ Once Upon a Time Crazy4Challenges #8 ~ It’s All Geometric 365 Cards Day 208~ Challenge Combo Stamps: Home is Where the Haunt Is (Stampin Up) Paper: Stampin Up (Gable Green, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac), DCWV Orange Base Ink: Stampin Up (Basic Black, YoYo Yellow) Accessories: Black Magic Mesh, Aluminum Tag, Bleach, Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer