Friday, October 30, 2009

Quick and Simple Crayons

This card was pretty much inspired by the Freebie on The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog this week. They celebrate WordArt Wednesdays and share a free digi item. Hop on over to download your copy here. I’m kind of a quote freak (I have an Excel file with hundreds saved and categorized by theme) but this was new to me. I love it! (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ CPS Card Sketches #139 This sketch is perfect for a quick and simple card.
Image Detail
I added ‘highlights’ to part of the quote to further emphasize the crayon theme.
INS AND OUTS ~ Quick and Simple Crayons Challenges: CPS Card Sketches #139 PaperTake Weekly Challenge ~ Spots n’ Stripes 365 Cards Day 241 ~ Put it to the List 365 Cards Day 138 ~ She Said, and I Quote Stamps: None, Digi Verse Paper: DCWV (Summer Fun Stack), Neenah Solar White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (BV02, B41, G21, Y15, YR65) Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Misc Rickrack Ribbon

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer