Friday, January 22, 2010

Office Party Crew

Yesterday was my boss’s birthday and we are all going out this afternoon for our holiday outing. I’d made the Christmas cards months ago and realized I didn’t have a birthday card for him. The card came together quickly and easily with the great inspiration I found from three challenges.

Sketch Inspiration ~ CPS Card Sketches #150




My Creation


Image Detail


INS AND OUTS ~ Office Party Crew
Stamps: Dustin Pike Digi Image
Paper: DCWV (Rockstar, Metallic), Neenah Classic White
Ink: Copics, Spicas, Gold Marker
Accessories: Creative Memories Star Punches, Pop Up Dots
Challenges:
CPS Card Sketches #150
365 Cards Day 317 ~ Crazy Eight (use 8 colors)
Simon Says Challenge ~ Punch It

2 comments:

  1. what a fun card!! love the image and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card :-) The image is lovely and the colours you used are so cheerful :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer