Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grateful Times Three

I craft mostly just for the joy I find in it. It’s my way to relax and express my creativity. My current day time job is with a wonderful company and I enjoy my position. I just don’t get to use the creative side of my brain that often. Crafting has become my therapy and release; plus I love seeing the smile on someone’s face when they receive a card or gift I made from the heart.

Since I do this for the love of the craft, I am so humbled and honored when one of my creations is recognized by other crafters. I always feel better after reading the lovely comments my readers leave for me. It really makes my day when I am chosen among the amazing craft bloggers for a top trio. Imagine my wahoo-ing when I read I’d won THREE awards this past week.

I just received this award from the Totally Paper Crafts recent Clean and Simple Challenge. WAHOO! Here’s the card that earned the banner.
 
Over at Stampin’ for the Weekend I was chosen from almost 700 entries in their Anything Goes challenge in the Top 3 for this creation.

And then when I didn’t think things could be any better, I found out I got 1st place in the Tiffany Doodles challenge and won 7 digis! It’s been a super happy day in the world of Cat.



Original Digital Stamps


Heartfelt thanks to all of you who take the time to visit my blog. The comments you share are always so kind and I read them all. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer