Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photo Synthesis Challenge #3 ~ Take 2

Here’s the second card I created for the Photo Synthesis challenge this week. This time I used the first photo and was drawn to the flowers in the pillow. I picked up on the color palette also. Not sure that it's my fav; between the flowers and the circles it might be a 'tish' busy. :o)

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #62

 Photo Inspiration ~ Photo Synthesis Challenge #3


Inspiration
365 Cards Day 134 ~ Recipe: 4x4 card, 4 DPs, 5 blossoms, hand stitching, 1 stamp, sentiment of your choice
I might have bended the rules a bit as my hand stiching is of the ‘faux’ variety. It was still done by my hand so it counts – right? I did use a flower stamp as my image, but it’s hard to see in the pic. The layered flower has a tone on tone stamped image on the saffron layer.
365 Cards Day 170 ~ Tuesday Triplets (buttons, flowers, circles, green - all need to appear in 3's)
Charisma Cardz ~ Hot Hot Hot (Summer Theme)
Allsorts Challenge #67 ~ Park or Garden Inspiration

My Creation


Details

Ins and Outs ~ Floral For You
Stamps: SU Sentiment and Flower (don't know names as they were from my 'to be used' stash)
Paper: Poteeka Souffle Stack (The Paper Studio), SU scraps (CS and DP), DCWV

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, So Saffron; Spicas (Chocolate, Melon);Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen

Accessories: Punches (SU and Fiskars); Misc Buttons, SU Ribbon, Pop Up Dots

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cat :) Thanks so much for always letting us know when you post your cards..I love that you are still trying to catch up on each one..well done and your card is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, Lovely card!! Love all your papers and embellishment! Great job! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing catch up with our sketches.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cat - how cool that you are catching up with the challenge - you are one committed stamper!! I love your card - it has such a great feel - Bohemian is not quite the word I am looking for - Love this! We are glad you joined us for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowsa! Do I love it? Yes I do! :) Especially the bright colors and the sparkly doodling. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness challenge. Your support is appreciated more than you know. Great Card!

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    MMDT - GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cat

    What a really great card and a super colour combo and take on the cushion inspiration.


    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    Did you know we are looking for new DT members at our sister challenge http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cat!
    Great card! Very cool colors and the big flower is fab! Thanks for using MMSC sketches and letting us now ;o)

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cat! I so love this card!! Such fun colors, and love the layered flower! How fun that you are catching up on some of the MMSC! Hugs!!

    Connie M.
    MMDT-GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely. Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous colours, a lovely card
    Thanks for joining the challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer