Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Glittering Snowflakes

This card was one of a series I played with. I tend to create a lot with images I color in and am trying to take a different path every now and then. I seldom wet emboss because I never seem to have the supplies easily at hand. This card has a 'faux' wet embossing look as I used a glue stamp pad for the large snowflake and sprinkled silver glitter over the stamped image.



Inspiration
365 Cards Day 185 ~ Shape Up
Use a shape with a minimum of 5 sides as your dominant shape. My snowflake should qualify.
365 Cards Day 291 ~ Detachable Ornament
365 Cards Day 276 ~ Ephemera
I may have stretched this, as I’ve made an effort over the past few years to get rid of those little snips and bits. I did have this lovely silver cording from a Christmas gift and knew I could use it on a card.
365 Cards Day 258 ~ Tone on Tone
Cut out any shape in the same tone as your base and place it on the card.
My Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer