Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mittened Joy

A quick card as I'm trying to catch up on some challenges at 365 Cards. My 2010 goal was to complete them all and their March 'end of year' is quickly approaching. I don't like combining their past challenges, but that may be the only way I get caught up! LOL. Hope your 2011 is starting out wonderfully!

Inspiration
365 Cards Day 306 ~ Flashback Friday: Day 312 Metal Mania
I used metal cording and metal eyelets.
365 Cards Day 300 ~ Peace, Comfort and Joy
We are to evoke a feeling of peace, comfort and joy. Well, to me warm winter mittens represent comfort, the sentiment joy, pretty much covers joy, and I find snowflakes very peaceful (unless they are being whipped into my eyes in a blizzard).

My Creation

Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ SU Mittened Joy
Stamps: SU Merry
Paper: All SU
Ink: All SU
Accessories: Cording, Eyelets, Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer