Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blinged Out Butterfly

Thanks for stopping at my blog! If you are interested, check out my sale page here. I’m cleaning out my Stamping Up sets.

This card started out pretty clean and simple from a card kit, and then I stated futzing. I added the DP and flourish bling. It's for my Grandma. Blue is one of her favorite colors and we both share a connection to butterflies (they remind us of my mom (her daughter)). Some GREAT inspiration out in blogland right now, I hope you get to play along too.

Sketch Inspiration ~ CPS Card Sketches #226

Inspiration
365 Cards Day 119 ~ Feeling Punchy Punch something out and dress it up.
Wings/Butterflies: PaperPlay Challenge #1128; C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #111; By the Cute and Girly July Challenge
Lollipop Crafts July Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge #150 ~ Favorite Past Challenge
I used challenge #79 ~ Dazzle Us: Add Some Sparkle
Summer: (Butterflies always represent summer to me) Crafts and Me Challenge #43; The Crazy Challenge #75
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #8 ~ Out with the Old and In with the New
I just picked up the lovely bling flourishes (on clearance) and used a Top Note piece that I’d bought in a lot over a year (maybe 2) ago.
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Blinged Out Butterfly
Stamps: None
Paper: SU, DCWV
Ink: None
Accessories: SU Dies, Ribbon, Linen Thread and Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Flourish

6 comments:

  1. Aww...This is such a pretty & lovely card! Love all the bling!! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft CHallenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card,thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very blingy love the butterfly,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love bling & the decorated inside too!! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly pretty card. Love all the bling!
    Thank you for sharing it with the BTC&G "Things with Wings" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer