Friday, July 1, 2011

Graduation Prayers for Sarah

This card was created for a super talented and beautiful young woman for her high school graduation. I wasn't able to travel for the big event, but she was lifted in prayer and I look forward to a fun get together this summer with the cousins.

Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 109 ~ Mega Movie Friday
 Real Life Inspiration ~ Sarah
So blessed to have such a lovely young woman in my family tree.
Inspiration
Creative Belli Challenge #120 ~ The Letter G
How about a GorGeous Girl Graduate?
Alphabet Challenge ~ H for Half a Dozen
I have 6 elements on my card (1 base, 2 DPs, 1 ribbon, 1 image, 1 sticker)
The Crazy Challenge #73 ~ Beautiful Women
My Creation
Image Detail
Colored with Copics
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Graduate Lily in Red
Stamps: PCS Lily Graduate, Computer generated verse (inside)

Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV Gradeschool Stack
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (R20, 22, 24, 29; E21, 25, 29, 30, 50); Spica (Clear, Chocolate, Lipstick); White Gel Pen
Accessories: TPS Ribbon, Jolee’s Balloon Sticker

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    BEAUTIFUL creation. Pretty lady picture, congrats. Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer