Saturday, July 16, 2011

Embossed Floral Frame

Thanks for stopping at my blog! If you are interested, check out my sale page here. I’m cleaning out my Stamping Up sets.

Wahoo! I had a chance to play with the current Midnight Madness sketch (and on time again). In between major thunderstorms, power outages and hot/humid weather; I've found time to do a bit of crafting. It feels good to be creative!

Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 96 ~ Ad Inspired
I picked up on the butterflies, the red in the bottle, and the flowering branches.

Inspiration
My Creation
Image Detail
Lots of Stickles accents.
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Embossed Floral Frame
Stamps: SU Clearly for You
Paper: SU Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Ink: SU Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Misc Thread

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, what aPretty Pretty card! Love the Lovely embossed frame and all the glittery parts! 8-) So Pretty!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty! I love everything about this! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cat! Thanks for playing in The Crafty Pad Textures challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cat - I am with you on this one - I love embossing folders too and the one you have used it one of my favourites! Gorgeous Cat! I have also been looking at your stamps for sale - we have not got some of those sets here - hmmmmm! LOL! We love to have you join us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - thank you for your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, this is really pretty! I love the creative way you did the tag across the front and the sparkle is perfect for your inspiration photo. Pretty butterflies too. Thanks for playing in another Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. See you again soon!
    ~Renee
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer