Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sketchy Christmas

Hello all! I have a quick and simple Christmas card to share with you today. I'm excited to have the long weekend ahead of me. We were let out of work early today and I don't have to go back until Monday. I hope to get lots of projects posted and if I'm lucky a few new cards made.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=

My Creation
 I added some Dazzling Diamonds as a dusting on my tree.

Inspiration 


Ins and Outs ~Sketchy Christmas
Stamps: Stamping Up Solemn Stillness
 Paper: Stamping Up
 Ink: Stamping Up
Accessories: SU Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way Glue Pen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that stamp set!! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card, such a fab contemporary image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the Evergreen with the embossing and a really great color scheme. Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer