Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So Grateful Z-Fold

I love this time of year and have enjoyed posting my Thankful Thirty tidbits on Facebook this month. I was inspired after seeing a few others start the posts. I only wish everyone would do so all year long. I have so many blessing in my life I don't know that I'd be able to count them all if I assigned one to each day of the year. I hope you remember to count your blessings today.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
Inspiration

Ins and Outs ~So Grateful Z-fold
Stamps:SU Fresh Vintage 
Paper: SU (Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede) 
Ink: SU (Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait, Bashful Blue)) 
Accessories: Framelits (Labels Collection)

5 comments:

  1. wow! Your card is beautiful! Love the image you used and the colors. I love the papers too. thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card Cat!! Gorgeous colours in the stamped image, and the pearls are the perfect accent! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the fold you've used and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer