Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello Spring

Hello! Are you adjusted to the time change? This 'spring ahead' thing always kicks me in the tush. Add in working both of my part time jobs and I'm completely out of sorts! The good thing is it means Spring is just around the corner. Over at One Stop Craft Challenge we are getting in the mood with a Spring challenge. Pull our your cheery spring colors, focus on a spring image and join us in the fun!

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
I used a silhouette image from Bugaboo and added lots of Stickles for bling.
TIP: I used a pre-made card and just added a focal image. It was a plain blue card with the white hello. I always check the clearance section at my big box stores and snap up discounted/discontinued card sets. They are always changing up their inventory of Thank Yous, party invites, etc. You can score some GREAT deals!!! 
Ins and Outs ~ Hello Spring
Stamps: Bugaboo Hummingbird Flowers 
Paper:Neenah Solar White, Gartner Base 
Ink: Laser Printer, Copics (Y000, 11; B0000) 
Accessories: Stardust Stickles

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely, and well thought out, card! Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bling you have added on your card. This is such a fun image and adding the yellow hew behind the silhouette really make it pop. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch The bug Challenge.
    Nancy Guest Designer CTB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tip, your card is lovely and the image perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I love your bling.
    Annette
    Top Tip Tuesday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the color choice!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Love the rich vibrant colors! Thanks for joining the Catch The Bug challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I really like the silhouette image and all the added glitz and sparkle. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining the "Green Thumb" challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer