Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Mouse


I LOVE House Mouse and Friends images and seldom get to play with them. Don’t tell my hubby as I have box upon box FILLED with these adorable images. If they came out in digi format, I know you’d see them pop up on my blog more often. It usually takes me about 6 times before I get a full, un-smudged image to play with. I did a sheet full of this image last year and stumbled upon it just in time for St. Patrick’s Day.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
 Image Detail
Inspiration 
365 Cards Day 43 ~ Two for Tuesday (scroll to the next post and you’ll see my like but different creation) :o)

Ins and Outs ~ Lucky St. Patrick's Day Mouse
Stamps: House Mouse O’ Lucky Day 
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV, Creative Memories 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics (YR00; Y21, 26; G21, 28; R81; V04; W3)

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, Cat! Perfect for St. Patty's day and our Bit o Green challenge at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Springtime card Cat, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet! thanks for playing along at the pink elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer