Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mr. Gears

Wahoo! Five years ago today, I married Mr. Gears. It was a lovely fall day and I've been blessed to have him as my partner in life. No big plans for us, especially since I won't see my sweetie. With the job market the way it is, he's been working the past year 2 hours away. He comes home on the weekends and will hopefully make it this weekend. He works for the agriculture industry and it's 'high harvest' right now. He's been pulling some long days the past few weeks to make hay while the sun shines. I was able to send him a little care package earlier this week and tucked in this sweet card.

Sketch Inspiration ~ I{heart}2stamp October Sketch #1
Inspiration
Stamping Vacation Animal Applause Challenge ~ Animal with an Unusual Coat or isn’t Furry I'm not sure what type of animal my Love Buggy is, but I don't think he's furry.
Scrap it with a Song #28 ~ My Guy I made the card for my very special guy.
365 Cards Day 82 ~ Substitution Please (sub a word with a number)
365 Cards Day 198 ~ Busy Background use 3 diff DP to completely fill background
365 Cards Day 218 ~ Making the Most of It use 3 DPS from same manufacturer; I used DCWV paper

My Creation
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Happy Anniversary Mr. Gears 
Stamps: The Character Café 4 Ever Set and Love Buggy; Inside Verse – Raindrop Echo Designs Men SentimentsPaper: DCWV Amber Autumn, SU Whisper White
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (E15, 18; R29); Spicas (Lipstick, Chocolate); Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen 

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great 'for my guy' card!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap it With a Song!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cat I do so love this card that fabulous design and image, congratulations on your anniversary, you look beautiful, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamping Vacation this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer