Monday, July 27, 2009

You Make the Flowers Smile ~ Take 2

I thought I’d play with this stamp set a bit more since I had it out. I’m pretty much a novice with the metallic rub on paints, but used them to add a subtle (okay, other than the silver) shimmer to my card. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun). The stamp set and rub-ons can be found at www.simonsaysstamp.com.
Sketch Inspiration ~ Stamping 411 Sketch 105 Inspiration 365 Cards Day 140 ~ Paint It I used metallic rub on paints to highlight the flowers on the burgundy panel. My Creation Image Detail See how the metallic colors shimmer. I didn’t try to be precise with the application (I used a cotton swab) and just added bits of color to the petals and leaves.
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ You Make the Flowers Smile ~ Take 2 Challenges: Stamping 411 Sketch 105 365 Cards Day 140 ~ Paint It Stamps: You Make the Flowers Smile (Simon Says Stamp) Paper: DCWV, Neenah Classic Natural White Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves), Copics (G28, R29), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials), Metallic Rub On Paints (Silver, Ruby, Emerald) Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Silver Ric-Rac Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job!!!! stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ! I love how you have used these stamps ! Lovely ! :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer