Thursday, February 11, 2010

Medallion Birthday

I've been IN LOVE with SU's Medallion stamp since I first saw it featured on someone's blog. I hesitated to buy it because I kept thinking, 'Seriously, what can I do but just have this giant circle on my cards.' Well, the more I saw it being used, the greater my desire to own it became. Here's my first card (with card kit supplies) using the image.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Get Sketchy #24

Inspiration
365 Cards Day 343 ~ Interacting Images (Use two separate images from different sets/companies and make them interact. I used images from SU's Wanted with their Medallion stamp.)

My Creation

Image Detail
The center punched out images are from Wanted and pair perfectly with the larger Medallion image.

INS AND OUTS ~ Medallion Birthday
Stamps: SU Medallion and Wanted
Paper: SU (Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue)
Ink: SU (Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip)
Accessories: SU Chocolate Satin Ribbon, SU Circle and Scallop Circle Punches, SU Pretties Kit
Challenges:
Get Sketchy #24
365 Cards Day 343 ~ Interacting Images

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous!!! The blue and brown with the medallion image is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer