Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Warm Fuzzies and WAHOOS!

I was blessed with some serious warm fuzzies this past weekend. First of all, I found a box of goodness on my doorstep from Craft Critique when I got home Friday.  
 
If you haven’t seen their blog, I know you’ll love it. They have a group of great reporters who test craft supplies from all areas and give readers the pros/cons plus usually share a few great ideas. Often the manufacturers of the products being tested will offer some samples for readers to try and win. I was extremely fortunate enough to win this AWESOME basket of adhesives (plus the uber cute pink basked) from Glue Arts. I’d only recently tried the Glue Glider Pro and think I’ve finally found my go to paper crafting adhesive. I can’t wait to try the other products and I know one of my kitty princesses will claim the basket once it’s empty. LOL
 
The other excitement in my world is that I’ve been asked to join a Design Team. Not just a Guest Design Team spot, which are always an honor, but a real spot on the One Stop Craft Challenge team. I saw it on their blog HERE before checking my email and almost got whiplash from my extreme double take. Then I checked my email and literally jumped for joy. It was the middle of the night and I could only share the news with the fur herd as everyone else I knew was sleeping. I am P-R-O-U-D to say:
 
I Design For......
 
The team over at One Stop Craft Challenge is AMAZING!! I still can’t believe they want me to contribute. I’m looking forward to getting to know all the gals and an thrilled to be part of a team that works to inspire others. The weekly challenges are fun and I’ll be posting my card for Challenge #81 ~ Birthstones in a bit. I so hope you'll join me on my first experience with an active Design Team! I'm so tickled I can hardly stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer