Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Boy House Mouse

My baby card stash is running low so it seemed the perfect reason to play with some of my favorite mice. I have a stash of images I've stamped out and just need to color. I keep them (and my Copics) next to my favorite TV viewing spot. It can be tricky with the help of my cat herd, but I can get several images colored up during a movie and don't feel quite as guilty for staring at the black box for a few hours. Some times I only get one image done, or partially colored, as the kitty herd seems to take turns jumping up for snuggles. I could push them aside, but petting them always calms me and makes me feel loved. Plus I can usually work in a slight brushing (until they run away). Six cats in a house makes for lots of flying fur!

Sketch Inspiration ~ House Mouse & Friends #65
This is from an old House Mouse & Friends challenge. I love this line of stamps and enjoy going back to previous challenges for inspiration.

Color Inspiration
Simon Says Challenge ~ Photo Inspiration Isn’t the blue beverage just brilliant? I tried to recapture the hue in my baby boy shoes.


My Creation

Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Baby Boy House Mouse
Stamps: House Mouse - Baby Shoes (Stampabilities)
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV Summer, The Paper Studio

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics (E15, 21, 40, 50; C1, 3; R20; B00, 21, 24)

Accessories: Hero Arts Circles

2 comments:

  1. LOL know just what you mean! my boy Q "helps" me every time i pick up a color pencil... super cute card and another fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cat :-) I love this image ,,, soo cute and the papers and lovely bright colours you used are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer