Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Girl House Mouse

This card is all about feeling pink and girly. My House Mouse stamps are often neglected and I love them so. I recently made a boy baby card and thought as long as the stamp was still on my work space to give a girly card a try. So much great inspiration out there to guide me!

Color Inspiration ~ The Crafty Pad #80

Inspiration
House Mouse & Friends #72 ~ Celebrate Something New
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #59 ~ Babies/Children
Paper Pal Arts #51 ~ Wedding Theme
This might be a stretch, but I kept hearing the kids rhyme “First come loves, then comes marriage, then comes mommy with a baby carriage.” So I guess my card represents AFTER the wedding.
365 Cards Day 139 ~ Silly Saturday: Use a fun/silly day as inspiration; I chose National Napping Day which is traditionally the Monday after Daylight Savings Time.
PaperTake Weekly Challenge ~ Cutie Patootie

My Creation

Image Detail

Aren't these flowers simply gorgeous? I won them from the fabulous True D a month ago in her super giveaway. I must find more as they are SO scrumptious.
Ins and Outs ~ Baby Girl House Mouse
Stamps: House Mouse - Baby Shoes (Stampabilities)
Paper: SU Whisper White, Notecard from Target, Scrap Pink

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics (YG0000; E000, 00; C3, 5, 7; RV00, 02, 09); Spicas (Blossom, Pink); Gelly Roll Clear Star

Accessories: Ribbon, Epoxy Sticker, Paper Flowers

4 comments:

  1. What a really sweet card - great image and your flowers are beautiful. :)

    Thanks for playing alone with us at the crafty pad and good luck. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great colours and papers. Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love those baby shoes. Adorable. Thank you for joining us a Craft Challenge and The Crafty Pad this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cat :-) The image is just soo adorable and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    you could enter this into the HM&F Monday challenge too ,, 'B' for ,,,, babies, boots, blooms ,,,,, :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer