Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shirtless Werewolf Alert

I'm a bit of a Twilight fan, but not as extreme as some. I enjoyed the book series and have been viewing the movies as they are released on video. However, I have a few friends who are among the Twilight obsessed. When I first saw a peek of the stamp set, Fangs or Fur, from Skipping Stones Design, I knew I had to get it. I'd seen a few other Twilight inspired stamps in the market, but this was the first complete set that I'm aware of that includes Edward and Jacob. I patiently waited until the set was actually released so I could make birthday cards for my friends. The cards are a tish late, but my friends didn't mind. The only down side to the set is there's not a single of Edward. Maybe Heather will come out with a follow up set???

Sketch Inspiration ~ Simon Says Challenge

Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 128: Color Scheme

 

Image Detail


Inside

Ins and Outs ~ Shirtless Werewolf Alert
Stamps: Fangs of Fur (Skipping Stones Design)
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV Fairytale Stack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics (V95, 99; Y00; E21, 47, 50, 55, 57; YG67; G82; B18, 34); Uniball White Gel Pen

Accessories: CM Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. So super gorgeous!! Love everything you did with it! You can count on another set I know for sure, so I will mention this idea to Heather! It will be a few months down the road, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer