Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dustin Pike Bookmark Tag

I have been SO slacking in getting cards posted. As a result I’m WAY behind on the 365 Cards Challenges. I so enjoy them and for the past 3 years have tried to complete them all; it hasn’t happened. So, I’m on a mission to try and get through as many as I can. Thankfully they don’t mind if I combine old challenges with new challenges. Does that mean it pays to be behind? LOL

Thanks for looking!
Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=

Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 93 ~ Color Scheme
Inspiration
My Creation
 Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Dustin Pike Bookmark Tag 

Stamps: Dustin Pike Fairy Girl
Paper: Neenah Solar White, DCWV Nursery Girl
Ink: Laser Printer, Copics (R000, 00, 20; YG11, 13, 20; E21, 25, 30, 37, 50, 51, 53); Spicas (Gold, Pink, Melon); Clear Star
Accessories: SU Button and Ribbon; Misc Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer