Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SU Spooky Treat

Is everyone ready for the ghouls tomorrow night? We seldom get trick-or-treaters but I bought some candy just in case. Unfortunatley Mr. Gears and I polished it off. I think there is 1 miniature Snickers left. I'd better stop at the store or else keep the lights out! LOL. Here's a cute treat idea that would be fun for classrooms or the special goblins in your life.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=

Inspiration
My Creation
Ins and Outs ~SU Spooky Treat
Stamps: SU Batty for You and Pennant Parade 
Paper: SU (Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Pick Your Poison DSP) 
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, SU Pumpkin Pie 
Accessories: SU (Ribbon, Hemp, Neutrals Brads, Punches – 1.25” Circle, Large Oval, Scallop Oval; Scallop Circle Die

2 comments:

  1. That's a fun lil treat holder! Must give this a go myself - thanks for the inspiration! Glad you could join us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer