Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lean and Long Flower Trio

This card is nice and sunny, which is the opposite of the view out my window. A few days ago the temp was pushing 80F, and this week it’s barely hitting 45F. Fall is in the air; I just hope it sticks around for awhile before winter moves in!

Thanks for looking!
Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=


Inspiration
My Creation

Ins and Outs ~ Lean and Long Flower Trio 

Stamps: SU On Your Birthday
Paper: SU (Wisteria Wonder, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade)
Ink: SU Perfect Plum
Accessories: SU Brads, SU Decorative Label Punch, Blossom Party Die, Misc Butterfly Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer