Monday, October 22, 2012

Simple Sympathy

Hello all, is it just me or is Blogger being a bugger? I had several posts saved as drafts but when I went in to edit them for posting none of the photos showed up and everything keeps moving when I'm working on it. FREAKY! I just started from scratch and we'll see how it goes. This is a quick and simple sympathy card I made. I try to keep several on hand and unfortunately, they always seem to get used too quickly.
Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #104


Inspiration
365 Cards Day 104 ~ Flip Flopped convey weather opposite of what is outside your window right now
The flowers are long gone from my corner of the world, just a distant memory.
365 Cards Day 157 ~ Bound
My Creation
Image Detail

Ins and Outs ~ Simple Sympathy
Stamps: SU Close as a Memory, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Accessories: Twine, MS Border Punch
Techniques: Distressing

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is very pretty, fabulous colours, thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely
    Priscilla :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer